You are hereGlenrock State Conservation Area update for 30 Jun

Glenrock State Conservation Area update for 30 Jun


Empy's picture

By Empy - Posted on 30 June 2021

Status: 
Amber/Some Issues

More rain this morning and things are looking pretty wet all-round on the single-track.
Still plenty of riding on the management trails if you really need to get out.
All the wet hasn’t really helped for getting the new work finished and opened up – we would really need the rest of the week to be dry for any chance at all.
Will keep that posted as it progresses.

Do you have more information?

If you've ridden here lately please add a more recent report. This will be useful even if the condition is the same as updates expire after 30 days.
Please do not post comments with such information - post a new update with the link above.
Please do not update this post with such information - post a new update with the link above.

Empy's picture

Seems to have gotten a lot more rain overnight than the .6 mil reported at Nobbys - looking at the radar looks very localised. This is not looking good for the opening of our new work this week. I'll update when I know more.

Empy's picture

Glenrock is still looking pretty wet all-round today. We just seem to be getting enough rain to stop it drying out – at this stage we will need a couple of solid drying days with no rain and full sunshine to be anywhere near good on the single-track.

The weather has also meant hold-ups on any of the new work opening – Cliff Jumps so wet the truck got stuck-in-the-mud delivering materials so it’s gone on-hold. Kenny’s Trail is just not drying out at all so too wet to finish.
That’s a real shame but things are looking good for when we do get to open

- Please stay off for now – you’ll only cause damage

Empy's picture

And none overnight - I haven't been able to check it.

Has anyone had a closer look?
Please post a report.

Best Mountain Bike