You are hereGlenrock State Conservation Area update for 06 Sep

Glenrock State Conservation Area update for 06 Sep


Empy's picture

By Empy - Posted on 06 September 2018

Status: 
Amber/Some Issues

Drying really quickly this arv. with just a few puddles. Now it all depends if the forecast weather turns up tonight.

Do you have more information?

If you've ridden here lately please add a more recent report. This will be useful even if the condition is the same as updates expire after 30 days.
Please do not post comments with such information - post a new update with the link above.
Please do not update this post with such information - post a new update with the link above.

Empy's picture

Of rain overnight means things are pretty wet again. Will all depend on how things go today. Some pretty varied forecasts, so who knows. I'll be around the tracks today so I'll try to post an update.

Empy's picture

I think it's fair to say that Glenrock got more than the reported 5mm overnight, things are pretty wet. Now we've just had another shower it's definitely too wet to ride ATM.

BT's picture

I applaud your commitment to the Glenrock trail status updates. Smiling

Best Mountain Bike